Skills for Rural Employment Project – S4RE
Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation, a Swiss Development Organization is implementing the project “Skills for Rural Employment” (S4RE).
The goal of S4RE is improving the income and employment opportunities for youth, in particular women, minorities and rural households in rural areas of Kosovo.
S4RE is recruiting a Project Officer responsible to assist set of project interventions related to: a) skills development for youth, b) strengthening agribusiness supply chains, c) facilitate business development of the existing businesses operating in the areas of the project implementation.
It is expected that the Project officer after successful probation period will assist three outcome coordinators and will manage the project intervention related to the Training Providers (Public and Private).
- University degree in Agronomics, Economics or related discipline;
- At least 3 years’ experience in agribusiness or any other economic sectors in Kosovo.
- Knowledge on skills development and current market approaches will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of gender sensitive and participatory approaches to development;
- Good analytical, oral communications and writing skills;
- Fluency in English, Albanian and Serbian;
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Power Point):
- Extensive travel to rural area of Kosovo will be required, as well as limited international travel for training purposes;
- Valid driver’s license. Please send your application file (a complete CV and a Cover letter) in English until 14th of April 2017, 16:00 pm, by email to email@example.com
- Acknowledgement will only be given to candidates who fulfil the minimum requirements as set forth in this advertisement.
Please indicate your contact phone number.