Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation, a Swiss Development Organization is implementing the project “Skills for Rural Employment” (S4RE).
The goal of S4RE is improving the income and employment opportunities for youth, in particular women, minorities and rural households in rural areas of Kosovo.
S4RE is recruiting a Project Assistant with experience in finance and administration.
- Degree qualifications in finance, accounting, management or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in administration.
- Strong computer skills, including financial software and database management are required.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Albanian are essential; knowledge of Serbian will be considered an asset for this position.
- Valid driver’s license and a willingness and ability to travel to areas of Kosovo.
- Administrative skills (software, organization, archiving).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Experience in financial administration.
- Critical thinker and team worker.
- Experience with managing conflicts.
- Ability to independently analyses and solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the project staff with finance and record keeping activities.
- Examine all requests for payments to ensure they conform to the project’s requirements, guidelines and budget before submitting them to the project manager for signature.
- Manage a database of project activities and information on partners and beneficiaries.
- Assist with promotional materials and activities.
- Support project staff with managing contracts.
- Support project staff with organization of field activities, and assist with training activities when required.
- Responsible for managing of local office and coordination of program administration and logistics.
- Any specific assignment given by project manager.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
The project assistant will be based in the HELVETAS Office in Pristina.
Please send a letter of motivation, your CV (indicating phone number), copies of diplomas and degrees, two recommendation letters (of which one from an international organization) until latest 10th of November 2017, 16:00 COB by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates may be invited for an interview.